At Home Series: Restore and Detox 'Salon' Experience.
Fancy a bit of a pamper? Missing that barbershop hot towel service? No problem, we’ve put together the perfect step by step guide that will leave you feeling restored, rejuvenated and super SUPER chilled.
- Grab some candles put on some chilled tunes.
- Wash hair with your choice of 5-IN-1 or 7-IN-1. Use our head massage technique when washing your hair.
- Leave for 2 minutes to allow all of the detoxing and restorative ingredients to sink in. Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply Conditioner from root to tip. (Even if you’re a guy, you can still use our Conditioner for Women.) Brush through with a wide-tooth comb to remove knots and ensure even coverage. Wrap it up and leave on for 30-40 mins.
- While you’re waiting for your conditioner to set. Wet a towel and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- First, hold the towel out in front of you placing the middle of the towel on your chin to test the temperature.
- Then move it to the top of your lips. Then fold corners on top of your head leaving the nose exposed. Let this steam your face for a few minutes or until it starts to go cold.
- Apply your favourite skincare products. We recommend you use a sheet mask or a ‘sink in’ moisturising mask. Relax!
- Wash out conditioner thoroughly, making sure there is no residue left in.
- Towel dry hair. Apply Hair Hydrator from root to tip. Brush through with your wide-tooth comb or a tangle teezer.
- Blow-dry and style your hair, make sure use a good brush to avoid damage.
- Apply one pipette of serum to the scalp, distributing dots evenly.
- (Optional) Apply Keratin Hair Fibres to thinning areas to add visible thickness in seconds. Lock with locking spray.
It’s so important to practice self-care and to repeat this routine once a week or whenever possible. It can reduce stress and help you practice mindfulness. Stress is a cause of hair loss so it’s so important to look after your mental health. So take time to unwind, your hair will thank you for it!